By choosing Iris Integration as your Electrical Contracting provider you are guaranteed to save time and money with a solution that is better designed, easier to maintain and automated for efficiency. And most importantly, Iris Integration listens - ensuring that you are provided with a solution that is unique to your business requirements.
Our after sales support is geared towards keeping your business running and we are available 24/7 enabling us to quickly manage any technical issues and minimise your downtime.
Iris Integration is committed to providing a wide range of services, delivered to the highest possible standard. Iris Integration thinks outside the square and beyond, and will ensure every business receives an individualised service that is unique to their requirements. We will achieve this vision through:-
- A high level of technological expertise, through investment in qualified and experienced staff
- Placing great importance on customer service and satisfaction, with regular reviews and assessments of performance
- Continual appraisal, training and empowerment of our team
- Creating a safe working environment which is regularly reviewed
The company started life as G&W Ritchie Electrical. In 2006 Andrew Ritchie joined the company and focussed on growing the company, in particular starting to offer more technical services. With the more technical expertise now available from the team at G&W Ritchie Electrical, and wanting the reputation for innovation to continue, management and owners of the business were led to change the company name to Iris Integration.
Iris Integration have grown steadily over the past 10 years and are proud to have been able to employ two new team members each year, to continue to grow and enhance the skill set and services available.
- Complete Electrical Installation of an Automated Bagging Plant
- Installation of industrial CCTV system throughout a 6 hectare Plant
- Construction of Portable Testing Laboratories
- Full-time Electrical Maintenance Team for large production plant
- Australia’s first weights and measures certified numberplate recognition based weighbridge