Reduce energy cost up to 30% by minimizing the temperature differential from the ceiling to the floor. Dropping temperatures up to 15ºC.
While air movement does not lower the actual temperature in a space, the perceived evaporative cooling effect created by moving a high volume of air at a low speed over your skin can make a person feel up to 15º cooler!
SkyBlade Fans work with existing cooling systems by allowing the occupant to raise their thermostat set points and save 30% or more on their energy costs while maintaining a comfortable temperature at occupant level! No existing cooling system? No problem! You will still benefit from the cooling effects of SkyBlade Fans!
Specifying SkyBlade Fans during new construction can also save builders by reducing the required HVAC tonnage and duct work for an area.
- Compliments Existing Systems
- Reduces Condensation, Corrosion & Mold
- Save 20-30% on Energy Costs
- Quiet Operation
- Reduces A/C Usage
- Evaporative Cooling
- Set A/C Set Points Warmer by 10-15º Without a Noticeable Difference
- Reduces Perceived Temperature Between 10-15º
- Increases Employee Comfort and Productivity
- Alternative to Air Conditioning
Reduce energy cost up to 30% by minimizing the temperature differential from the ceiling to the floor.
SkyBlade Fans aren’t just used to keep you cool in the warm month. They can also reduce your heating bills and keep you comfortable year round for around a dollar a da
Heat generated by heating units and machines alike rises to the ceiling where it is then trapped; causing a temperature differential between floor and ceiling which can be surprisingly substantial. By operating SkyBlade Fans at a low setting, you can recycle the lost heat by slowly and steadily bringing the trapped heat down to occupant level without causing a draft.
This new uniform temperature in the space can allow you to lower your thermostat settings, increasing the life of your equipment and give you a significant reduction in operation costs – over 30% in some cases!
- Minimizes Temperature Differential from Ceiling to Floor
- Reduces Heating Usage & Costs
- Recycles and Redistributes Heat Through Space
- Pulls Trapped Heat Down to Occupant Level Without a Breeze
- Increases Employee Comfort & Productivity
- Eliminates Hot & Cold Pockets
- Energy Efficiency & Cost Effectiveness
- 1-2 Year Return on Investment
- Operates for Cents an Hour
- Maintain a Comfortable Environment all Year Long